If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your job, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
Facebook Deletion Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media efforts elsewhere? Allow us know all about it in the comments.