If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
Facebook Delete Liked Pages
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to delete your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you want to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could view it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts in other places? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.