Facebook Check Who Sees Your Profile
It is easy to do. Simply adhere to these steps and also you will be successful in learning Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on approach to see Who saw my facebook profile
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and you will certainly observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will be displayed disclosing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will just show those visitors Who currently have actually installed the Extension.
Manual Technique To Check Who saw your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be rerouted to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the right corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This large listing of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full list of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will discover visitors Who have seen your facebook profile.
We hope you figured out Who sees your profile consistently! If you like this post please share with your pals using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.