Facebook Block User From Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to view the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can view a list of prohibited users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also choose "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the person to access your page again.
Benefit: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: