Dimensions Facebook Cover
Exactly what are the dimensions of my Page's profile picture and cover picture?
Your Page's account image:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computers, 140 × 140 pixels on smart devices as well as 50 × 50 pixels on a lot of feature phones
- Need to go to least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be cropped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover photo on computers
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover photo on smartphones
Your Page's cover image:
- Displays at 851 pixels large by 315 pixels high on your Page on computers and also 640 pixels broad by 360 pixels high on smartphones
- Does not present on function phones
- Need to go to least 399 pixels broad and 150 pixels high
- Lots fastest as an sRGB JPG data that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes
-For account photos and also cover photos with your logo or message, you could get a far better result by using a PNG file.
Exactly what regarding the resolution?
In addition to this measurement change we have actually gone with a high resolution recommendation since we are likewise thinking about the surge of higher res devices such as Retina Show-- you desire your cover photos to look all crisp as well as clear there also do not you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent and covers off practically other tool presently on the market.
On resolution Facebook does not aid when it says "Remember that your cover photo must go to the very least 400 pixels vast and 150 pixels tall". This is just a minimum dimension and in our experience we discover it way also rough as well as the guidance provides no guidance on secure areas for text.
So long as it's not a crazy size you will not be penalised for uploading a wonderful huge high res photo (this used to be the case with Facebook Teams where compression was applied) yet say goodbye to.
One word of caution, depending on the screen you utilize to check out (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you could locate the image a little blurry. We've try out JPG vs PNG and also a range of sizes from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Now 820x461 often looks the sharpest on older display screens yet we would certainly still recommend 1920px x 1080px for ideal future proofing.