If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
Can You Delete A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to the two week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the remarks.