Add Hyperlink To Facebook Post
1. Click the status update box on top of your Information Feed and kind or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrow icon in the edge of the image sneak peek to choose the picture you want to accompany your post, if this option is offered. You could likewise go into a message to accompany your link, select the target market with whom you wish to share it or tag particular friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
Ways to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Find the web link you intend to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're seeing a hyperlink on a Website, right-click it as well as pick the copy alternative. If you're watching a message web link, like the internet browser's address bar at the top of the window, highlight the web link and after that right-click it and also select "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook company page.
4. Click in the message box below the status section. The box expands as well as permits you to key in it.
5. Type a short description or comment right into the box.
6. Paste the web link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box as well as pick "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to place the link on a separate line from anything you've keyed in already. After the sneak peek of the web link shows up, proceed as well as erase the URL you pasted. The message and also visuals of the sneak peek leads the customer to the linked site.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" switch. The components of company pages are public however you could indicate a country or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the option exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail generally appears and also usually you could click arrows below it to pick a different image. You can additionally examine package beside the "No Thumbnail" choice if you do not want a photo in all. If no thumbnail appears, then Facebook was unable to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the link to your Facebook business page.