Who Watched Your Facebook
It is easy to do. Simply comply with these steps and you will do well in discovering Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on method to see Who saw my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook account, and also you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located next to the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be presented revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will only show those visitors Who currently have actually installed the Extension.
Handbook Technique To See Who saw your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the best edge, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This huge listing of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is actually your full checklist of close friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who visits your account on a regular basis! If you like this short article please show your pals using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.