What Do I Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or telephone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to post. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Type your web content into the post box. You can likewise add a colored history by clicking among the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add much more content to your post. If you intend to add more to your post, click among the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select a photo or video from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Marked Friends will get the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.