Schedule Your Posts On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already visited, you will have to be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternate Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for pages you have created-- things like teams, follower web pages, organisation web pages, and more. To obtain to among these web pages, click the small arrowhead in the top right of your major feed display (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've created.
-If you haven't currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on producing a small company page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you've created, start typing a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
At this moment, you could likewise place media right into your post by clicking on the little "Photo/video" link above the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven as well as white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and time. In the window that pops up, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the time and utilizing the up and down arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You need to arrange your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity describe your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to post instantly at the date and time you have actually given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.