Schedule A Facebook Post
Method 1: Desktop Computer Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already logged in, you will need to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for pages you have actually produced-- points like groups, fan pages, service web pages, and so on. To obtain to one of these pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your primary feed screen (near the globe as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the exact same menu. See our article on producing a local business page for additional information.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually developed, start keying a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally put media right into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow next to heaven and white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day as well as time. In the window that turns up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the time and also utilizing the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your key-board.
-You should schedule your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity refer to your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will now be scheduled to publish instantly at the date and time you've provided. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.