So, while the details below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the security problems that may arise. In the steps listed below, I'll show you how you can check the security prior to you even upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post Twitter to Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by discovering the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video clip. If you haven't seen it currently, don't see it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are seeing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will most likely just annoy your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that display a world symbol. This implies that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the privacy setups are alright, just choose the LINK in the browser as well as duplicate it. Since you are on the web page committed to this certain video clip, photo, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter followers directly to the material you wish to share. In this case, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter and also develop your Post. Just paste the URL into the tweet if you wish to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you want to reduce the web link yourself, you can always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.