So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the security concerns that may emerge. In the steps below, I'll show you how to examine the safety before you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post From Twitter To Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you have not watched it already, do not enjoy it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will possibly just discourage your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that show a globe icon. This suggests that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the privacy settings are okay, simply pick the LINK in the internet browser as well as duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page dedicated to this certain video, picture, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans directly to the material you want to share. In this instance, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Simply paste the URL into the tweet if you intend to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you want to shorten the web link yourself, you can constantly use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated then connected to your Twitter account.