Make Photos Private Facebook
Method 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will open up the photo.
- The picture should be one that you published, not just one of you that another person posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon generally looks like a shape of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly alter your picture's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's existing personal privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe icon and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the lower appropriate edge of the image and pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.