Have you ever experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in feature is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop computer and also Skype for Internet. If you want to use Skype on Android, right here is exactly what you should do:
Login To Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the contact number or email address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login utilizing Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit via Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype approval to use your Facebook account. Click Allow to offer Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype article for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also access Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to usage. Check out the Skype regards to usage, then click I agree - continue. Skype will make use of Facebook to login the next time you open it.