Currently you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply basic message, or post both a text comment and a photo to show it. Whatever photo you prefer to submit shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Image for Comment In Facebook
This is an especially nice feature to have for birthdays and also other vacation desires given that images typically say more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you had to post a photo somewhere on the internet then insert the code that connected to the picture. It was messy as well as not as very easy as it is currently.
The best ways to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular actions to do this are slightly different depending upon exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you want to react to.
- Enter any type of message, if you want, and after that click the camera icon at the ideal side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the apps for Android as well as iOS smart phones, tap the Facebook app and after that:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard.
- Go into a text comment as well as touch the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the image you want to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever various other button is utilized on your tool to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Utilize this method to send picture talk about Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop computer website, but rather the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that need to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the offered text box, tap the camera icon next to the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Picture or Image Library to choose the picture you intend to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.