How to Untag Photo On Facebook
How you can: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook and also click on the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the web page. (Tip: symbol is the world/globe image located on top left of web page).
2. Click the notification having info concerning the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you find the right notification, click the photo link and also it will reroute you to the taged picture.
4. At the end of the photo, click "Options" and pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a listing of Options describing why you want to eliminate the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, and so on) will certainly appear. Select the proper one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have actually successfully gotten rid of the tag from the photo and also it will certainly not show up in your Facebook Photos.
How to Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the detailed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name as well as pick your company name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your business page will fill.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel up until you see the name and also address of your company detailed under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" alternative just to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall photos you have uploaded. Click the image containing the tag you wish to get rid of, and it will instantly expand. A list of all the labelled individuals shows up to the right of the picture.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the person you wish to untag. After a moment, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.