Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in function is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Internet. If you want to make use of Skype on Android, here is just what you need to do:
How To Sign Into Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the contact number or email address as well as password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login utilizing Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to provide Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype post for you, have accessibility to your news feed, and gain access to Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read as well as approve Skype's regards to use. Review the Skype terms of usage, and afterwards click I agree - proceed. Skype will utilize Facebook to login the following time you open it.