How To See Who Is Watching My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Simply adhere to these steps and you will succeed in learning Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual method to see Who viewed my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will be shown disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just reveal those visitors Who already have installed the Extension.
Handbook Technique To Check Who viewed your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be redirected to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the appropriate edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This large list of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full listing of close friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly locate visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We wish you figured out Who visits your profile frequently! If you such as this short article please share with your pals using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.