How To See Search History In Facebook
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" choice. Click it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the application's description web page. On the next web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" button to allow for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section allows you see all the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history application takes several minutes to pack the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information page. On the following screen, you are asked to give permission for the application to recover your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Prior to area. If someone has actually deleted you as a friend because you installed the application, then that individual's name is shown in this area. For ideal results, wait a couple of days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to inspect that has removed you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this web page are all the ones that were submitted in the last couple of days. You can go back to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have ever uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the app loads, it may take a number of mins to show the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see every one of the pictures ever uploaded by that Friend. You could separately check out the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.