How to Repost On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you wish to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you want to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as a private message to one more customer.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to omit certain people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however provides the opportunity to add to the initial message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While unusual, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you desire to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly provide credit rating to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from an individual customer, guarantee you have approval to do so. If the post has personal info, the user may not want the post shown to any individual outside their own circle of friends.