If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How to Remove A Page From Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can view it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Let us know everything about it in the comments.