Is your Facebook profile picture getting a little old as well as stale? Change it up a little bit with these actions.
How to Put Profile Photo On Facebook
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you desire to utilize for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the picture to your liking. Select "Save", and the picture is set as your account picture.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you want to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you want to make use of.
- While the photo is shown on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you wish to use.
-While the picture is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your liking, after that pick Done when you're finished.