Now you could make a photo comment as opposed to simply basic text, or post both a text comment and also a photo to highlight it. Whatever image you choose to submit shows up in the checklist of comments under the post to which it refers.
How to Put Pictures On Facebook Comments
This is an especially wonderful attribute to have for birthdays and also other holiday wishes considering that photos frequently claim more than words.
Formerly, to add a photo to a comment, you had to upload an image someplace online then insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and also not as easy as it is now.
The best ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific actions to do this are slightly different depending on exactly how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your favorite internet internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you wish to reply to.
- Enter any message, if you want, and after that click the camera icon at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you intend to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the apps for Android and also iphone mobile devices, touch the Facebook app and afterwards:
- Tap comment below the post you wish to Comment on to raise the virtual keyboard.
- Go into a text comment and tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and afterwards tap Done or whatever various other button is used on your gadget to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Site-- Use this technique to send image discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop website, yet rather the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that ought to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the offered text box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Picture or Image Collection to pick the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.