How To Post Something On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to publish. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content right into the post box. You can also add a tinted history by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are only supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include more material to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click one of the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select a picture or video from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or group of Friends to mark in the post. Tagged Friends will get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick an emotion or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the window.