There are a number of methods to do this but we will certainly take a look at submitting them from your computer system and this guide will certainly reveal you how.
How To Post Photos On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post pictures to your very own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're publishing multiple images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly submit your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include text to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You could also click + Album then click Create Album when triggered if you would love to include your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly upload your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.