There are numerous methods to do this but we will certainly look at publishing them from your computer and this overview will certainly reveal you how.
How to Post A Photo On Facebook Page
1. Go to Facebook's site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your personal page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're posting several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add message to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You could also click + Album and then click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to include your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will submit your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.