How To Post On Facebook Business Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to upload. Depending upon where you want to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You could also include a colored background by clicking one of the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include much more material to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to mark in the post. Labelled Friends will get the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the window.