How To Make Photos Private In Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will open up the image.
- The picture must be one that you posted, not just among you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol typically resembles a shape of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll find listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will right away transform your image's personal privacy to ensure that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's current personal privacy setting. As an example, the album may have a globe symbol as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the lower best corner of the photo and pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.