So, while the details below will certainly give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety problems that might arise. In the actions below, I'll reveal you how to check the safety prior to you also publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
How to Make Facebook Posts Go to Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by discovering the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you have not watched it already, don't view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will probably simply frustrate your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that display a world icon. This indicates that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy setups are all right, just select the URL in the internet browser and duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page dedicated to this particular video, image, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the web content you want to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter and also create your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you wish to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to shorten the link on your own, you could constantly use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated then connected to your Twitter account.