How To Make All Photos Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The image must be one that you uploaded, not just among you that somebody else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol generally appears like a silhouette of a person (or 2 people) that you'll find listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly change your photo's privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's present privacy setting. For example, the album could have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower right corner of the image and select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.