Below are the 3 primary ways you can properly log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iphone device.
How to Log Out Of Facebook Messenger
How you can log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 approaches of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your device Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook application.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to enter into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Close the application if you have it open, as well as do away with it from your current applications list, otherwise this method will not work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, as well as scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and Clear data.
Currently when you go back to touch on Messenger in your app cabinet, you should see that it won't log you in instantly.
Pro idea: If another person wants to use your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply should touch Switch Account to authorize right into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you have actually got Messenger on your phone, possibilities ready that you have actually obtained the Facebook application as well. From the Android Facebook application, touch the More switch on the leading right (which ought to appear as three lines), then most likely to Account Settings, complied with by Protection as well as login. You'll see an area called Where you're logged in, then just choose the Messenger session and also tap Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the app on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Release conversation app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently up until you could identify the highlighted words, data USE PLAN. Faucet that blue link.
- Touch the menu bar on the leading left edge.
- Tap MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DESIGNER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually till you could see clearly your PROFILE PHOTO on top right corner. Tap your photo to disclose the drop down food selection.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have ultimately logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a different individual on it.
II. UTILIZING MAIN FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Release the major Facebook app.
- Touch the food selection bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down until you locate Settings. Tap it.
- Faucet PROTECTION.
- Faucet ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Locate the entry that provides these:.
Gadget Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X icon beside that log to end its session.
You do not have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the chat application or finish the active session at the main Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application making use of these methods?