How to List Friends On Facebook
To create a Friend List, adhere to these actions:
1. From the Home page, look on the appropriate side of the web page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to broaden the News Feed menu once then click the See All web link at the end of the menu to broaden it also additionally.
This brings you to a listing of all the various ways you can view News Feed, including seeing only certain kinds of stories or only tales from particular listings.
3. Click the Manage Lists choice (the last item in the List).
The Manage Lists web page shows up. Simply puts, a page that lists all your listings.
4. Click the Produce List button in the upper-right edge.
The Create New List window appears.
5. In the List Name box, type the name of your List.
Perhaps something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Include friends that belong on this List by typing their names in the Members box.
Facebook autocompletes as you kind. Press Go into when you highlight the right friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Currently, any place Friend Notes show up on Facebook, including where you establish personal privacy, you have accessibility to the new List you simply produced.
Friend Lists you create are exclusive, so even if the List you're messaging is understood in your mind as Annoying Associates, all that your irritating co-workers see is a checklist of names. Participants of Smart Lists are able to see the name of a list they have actually been contributed to.