How to Link Facebook to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" button. You could link your individual profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you must be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and can select what sort of material you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you can choose what does it cost? info you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're all set! Currently you'll be able to simply post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and also upload two different updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will automatically abbreviate your article with an immediately produced brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.