How To Know Who See Your Profile On Facebook
It is easy to do. Just adhere to these actions as well as you will prosper in learning Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hands-on technique to see Who saw my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Profile.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, as well as you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is positioned beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be shown exposing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As discussed it will only show those visitors Who already have actually installed the Extension.
Guidebook Approach To Check Who saw your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be rerouted to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box shows up in the appropriate corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This huge listing of account IDs (each separated by commas) is actually your complete checklist of buddies.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly locate visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We hope you learnt Who sees your profile frequently! If you similar to this post please show your good friends by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.