How To Know Who See My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just comply with these steps as well as you will certainly succeed in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be displayed exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have set up the particular Extension.
Manual Method To Check Who saw your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be redirected to a brand-new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the right corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This huge checklist of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is actually your complete list of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number close to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We wish you learnt Who sees your profile frequently! If you such as this article please show to your pals by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.