If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
How to Delete A Page You Made On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has gotten in deletion mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't wish to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you want to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us recognize all about it in the remarks.