If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How to Delete A Facebook Page I Created
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has entered removal setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't want to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Let us recognize everything about it in the remarks.