How To Check Facebook History
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and also head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" option. Click on it to watch your search history.
1. Type "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the application's description web page. On the following web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to allow for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page up until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area lets you see every one of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes several mins to fill the first time as it gets your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's info web page. On the next screen, you are asked to give permission for the app to retrieve your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with direct links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to section. If someone has actually removed you as a friend considering that you installed the application, then that person's name is received this area. For ideal outcomes, wait a couple of days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to inspect who has actually erased you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your internet browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last couple of days. You can return to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to view all the pictures that you have ever before uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the app loads, it could take numerous mins to display the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will certainly see all the pictures ever before posted by that Friend. You can independently watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.