It seems there is a single button allowed, and as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never ever chose a username to begin with, currently's your chance to safeguard a better LINK as well as email than the randomly generated number assigned by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function anymore once you pick the brand-new one.
How To Change Your Username On Facebook
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the field supplied. Facebook will allow you understand whether that username is readily available. Remember, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you alter it when. You are likewise expected to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. When you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is related to your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.