How to Change Your Facebook Fan Page Name
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization may use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to review and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your inquiry might be featured in the frequently asked questions area.