It seems there is an one-time switch enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to select something new. If you never ever selected a username to begin with, now's your chance to safeguard a far better LINK as well as e-mail than the randomly generated number appointed by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function any longer when you select the brand-new one.
How To Change Username For Facebook
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the field given. Facebook will let you understand whether or not that username is readily available. Remember, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you change it when. You are likewise expected to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile and active!
If you have your old LINK linked to your site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.