Is your Facebook profile picture obtaining a little old as well as stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these actions.
How to Change Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you wish to use for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and the image is established as your account pic.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you desire to make use of.
- While the photo is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you desire to use.
-While the picture is presented on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your liking, then pick Done when you're completed.