How to Block someone From Your Facebook Business Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to see the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box and click "Okay" to remove as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You could watch a checklist of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section as well as choose "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the person to access your page once again.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: