How to Ban someone From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to watch the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could check out a listing of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and choose "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the individual to access your page one more time.
Perk: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: