There are several methods to do this yet we will take a look at posting them from your computer system and this overview will certainly show you just how.
How To Add Photo To Facebook Post
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post pictures to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're publishing multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly publish your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include text to the blog post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when prompted if you 'd like to add your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly upload your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.