Is your Facebook profile picture obtaining a little old and also stale? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
How to Add A New Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to make use of for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the photo to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the picture is established as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you desire to use.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you desire to make use of.
-While the image is shown on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your preference, then pick Done when you're finished.