How Do You Untag someone In A Photo On Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook and click on the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe photo situated on top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification including info regarding the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. When you find the ideal notification, click the image web link as well as it will certainly redirect you to the taged image.
4. At the end of the image, click "Options" and also select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a checklist of Options discussing why you wish to get rid of the tag (i.e. I want to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, and so on) will appear. Select the appropriate one and click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively removed the tag from the photo and it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Someone You Tagged on a Wall Surface Image on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the noted name is not your company name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name as well as choose your organisation name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your business page will load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and address of your company listed under your cover image. Click the "Photos" choice just to the right of your company address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall images you have uploaded. Click the image containing the tag you want to remove, and it will automatically increase the size of. A listing of all the tagged people shows up to the right of the picture.
4. Move your computer mouse over the name of the person you desire to untag. After a moment, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.