Is your Facebook account image getting a little old and also stagnant? Adjustment it up a little bit with these steps.
How Do You Put A Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you wish to use for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the image to your taste. Select "Save", and the picture is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you want to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you wish to use.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you want to make use of.
-While the photo is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your preference, after that choose Done when you're ended up.