How Do I Link Facebook and Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You could attach your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and could pick what type of content you wish to share by clicking on packages.
Here you can make a decision just how much details you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're ready! Currently you'll have the ability to just upload a status update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both solutions as well as publish 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately truncate your blog post with an automatically produced brief LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" choice as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall.